Select Page

Milton

This 1930’s colonial home was restored and expanded after a fire damaged significant portions of the house. Along with a gut renovation, all damaged structures were removed and what remained was reinforced with steel, engineered lumber, and new framing. The complete mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems were replaced and all new finishes were installed, including a mix of custom and restored millwork.